Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trial and error

Having received so many adorable Christmas cards from friends with kids, this year I felt inspired to send out a picture of my own (substitute;) baby. Unfortunately things did not exactly go according to plan, so when some of you open your very very plain card from us in a few days, know that I had intended for it to include a picturesque photo of a puppy beneath the Christmas tree....

Below; the results of my failed endeavor. (Notice the crazed/sleepy/defiant facial expressions).       






                                   
                                 


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Aaah, but I think they are absolute wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll send you a pix of Jake to make Moses know he's got some competition out there! Moses does know his name sake was someone who was in control! Still, he is a cutie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails