Sunday, January 31, 2010

Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chunk

Those who know me, know that I have a bit of a sweet tooth. To put this in some perspective, let me share that as a child, my older brother nicknamed me "Cookie Monster" (like the character from Sesame Street) and sadly, it stuck.
So true to form, whilst lunching at Blue Plate in Santa Monica yesterday I was certainly not woman enough to pass up on dessert; The scrumptious looking cookie in the pic caught my eye - and oh. my. word... I swear it was the best thing I've eaten in a really long while. Naturally, the next step is trying to make my own version - when/if I succeed I will post the recipe... Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Oh yea...were there actually pieces of pretsel inside? Woah.

Emelie Stanfield said...

Yep, it was heavenly.

Jenny Murray said...

YUMMY!!

Anonymous said...

Vad vore livet utan godsaker!!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails