Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quote of Note

...No particular reason for this week's quote other than that I've always liked it as well as the song from which it's taken. (And OK, also because once 30, one tends to think more about age and time passing and things of that nature, words like these suddenly seem more relevant... Am I right?) 


Now the years are rolling by me
And they rock uneasily
And I am older than I once was
And younger than I'll be. That's not unusual.
No, it isn't strange
After changes upon changes
We are more or less the same
After changes we are more or less the same

From "The Boxer" by Paul Simon


...And speaking of age and change and these kind of things. I've read and heard too many great things about this product to be able to pass up on it much longer. "I'm older than I once was and I'm younger than I'll be." Sure, that's not unusual and no it isn't strange, but because I'd like to stay more or less the same for as long as possible, Genifique youth activator serum from Lancome now tops my beauty wish list. 

1 comment:

Courtney L said...

Hi! I have tried this product and had amazing results.

Related Posts with Thumbnails