Thursday, February 25, 2010

Correction!

Well, in light of yesterdays mention of Martha Stewart on this very blog, it has been brought to my attention that Martha's surname is in fact just that - Stewart. Not "Stuart" as I wrote.

The lady referred to in A Conversation about Conservation and in the new blog category Martha Stewart Moment was indeed supposed to be Ms. Stewart - the venerable American business tycoon and matron of all things homey.

My sincere apologies for any confusion this typo may have caused.
Corrective measures have been carried out.

2 comments:

drollgirl said...

haha! for some reason this is making me laugh.

i used to have a bf that wasn't the best speller on earth. he emailed me once telling me how his work was pure "TORCHER". he meant "torture". but i liked his way better! :)

Emelie Stanfield said...

As in "one who gives light with a torch"...;) Hey, as long as the message gets through!

Related Posts with Thumbnails