Monday, February 08, 2010

Dear Diary

This weekend I...

   Walked and watched sail-boats in the Marina...

   Had a lovely dinner with Sean and his parents at Fraiche - a great French restaurant in Santa Monica...

   Went to a super-bowl party with friends. Apparently the right team won...

  Rediscovered my penchant for Starbucks non-fat, sugar free hazelnut latte...

                               The talented Romola Garai

Watched the conclusion of the BBC's excellent version of Austen's Emma (one of my all time 
favourite books)...

All in all, it was a very good end to a nice week. :)

1 comment:

peggy Olcott said...

I, too, loved this version of Emma - I thought she played the role better than any others I've seen (which is 3 or 4)! PS - I watched the Super Bowl game all by myself and cheered for the Saints... although I wasn't sure if that was the right one to cheer for as Mark wasn't around! And, of course, Saturday night's dinner was the best! Peg

Related Posts with Thumbnails