Friday, March 19, 2010

Quote of Note

~ By Marc Macko, available at Fine Art America. ~

"When in doubt, wear red." Bill Blass

I must say I like the idea of this. However,  in those moments of pre-party wardrobe panic - I always reach for black. Upon reflection, I realize that I only own one red item of clothing, a coat. Granted, it's a pretty good coat; poppy red, nicely tailored and with over-sized black buttons. I like the coat and wear it often, but still, that's it. No red shoes, red shirt or red dress in my closet. This might have to change...


~ Tote; Lanvin, Dress; Alice Temperley, Shoes; Fendi. All at Net-a-Porter.com ~


 ~ Shoes; Giuseppe Zanotti,  Dress; Moschino Cheap and Chic, Clutch; Stella McCartneyAll at Net-a-Porter.com ~

I found these two beauties on Net-A-Porter and couldn't resist the urge to put together a couple of If-money-was-no-object outfits. Lots of  fun; a little like playing with clip art dolls.  (Totally loved those as a kid!)  Could this be the emergence of another C'est LA vie category...?

2 comments:

Josie said...

Oh my, that Stella M clutch is precious!!

Have a lovely lovely week xoxo

Barbara R. Wampler said...

Wonderful collection of fashionable dress and accessories for spring and. Specially the shoes are really standard and good looking. I love to wear the shoes.Beautiful dress looking very amazing and cute. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below fashion accessorize.

Available Blazers and sports bra,T-shirt bra

Related Posts with Thumbnails