Friday, April 09, 2010

Quote of Note


"I couldn't help but wonder..." Carrie Bradshaw


...how the producers of Sex in the City 2 would be able to extend the well worn story of Shoes, Sex, New York, Cocktails, Fierce gay guys, Big or Aidan, Aidan or Big etc. any further...  I mean we've seen it all before like a million times, and at this point it's clear they're just milking the franchise.
But whaddya know; watching this trailer I  realise that I still get a (tiny) bit excited about of Carrie & Co.  And really, can you blame me? - There's supposed to be a cameo appearance by Miley Cyrus (cough) and if that was not enough... Aidan is back!!

(Actually, I did always like Aidan and never understood why Carrie left him for that pompous Big character??? I guess it must have been the money...)

See you at the premier, fellow suckers.

6 comments:

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Hi Emelie, I'm so happy you stopped by - you have a gorgeous blog that I look forward to reading! xoxo

drollgirl said...

well hello fellow sucker! haha! i'll be watching. although i will try to time a bathroom break when miley makes an appearance.

Accustomed Chaos said...

I am a big fan of SITC. I wont rush out to see it in theatre but i am quite excited about the movie! I dont get why she didnt stay with Aiden either!!

dropping in from SITS

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
http://accustomedchaos.blogspot.com

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my gosh. This just MADE my night. I love those girls. Love them like crazy. And Aidan...well, he is my favorite, favorite!

PS SITS

Deepali Kalia Filling Spaces said...

thanks for sharing'

Persis said...

you're right. the producers are definitely cashing in on the SATC tele series popularity. but its still something i can't resist even when i know im just being a sucker. i'll glady join in just to see what Carrie's wearing in the movie =))

happy weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails