Friday, May 28, 2010

Quote of Note



"This bikini made me a success" Ursula Andress

... I seriously doubt that a bathing suit of any kind will ever enable me, or most people for that matter, to say the same (!)  (Which of course is what makes Ms Andress so awesome. :)
Finding a nice fitting and flattering bikini is hard, I'm sure many of you would agree... But this year - at least in my opinion - J. Crew makes this arduous task that little bit easier: Below are just a few of my faves from their truly excellent selection.


  
 Wearing one of these might not make me an actual "success"
 - but I sure would be less loath loosing the sarong...

Happy Friday, friends! Xx


8 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I adore the yellow one! I cant wait for the time I can wear it:)
Kisses

The Zhush said...

Thank goodness for Jenna Lyons! I need a bandeau top, have some weird tan lines that have got to go!xx

shari @ little blue deer said...

Ha! I'm laughing, the only thing a bikini could do for me is make me the laughingstock of the beach! No, it isn't that bad, but it isn't that good, either! I'm loving the vintage suit looks these days, actually!

Josie said...

Gotta love J.Crew!

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

I think I'll stick to lucky jeans...I don't think a bikini has ever or will ever be lucky for me (or anybody who sees me in it). I'm afraid it's one piece all the way for this lady ;-)... Love from London x

C'est La Vie said...

i love that yellow one, it's my favorite!

tis the season to go swim suit shopping...oh dear...

xoxo
sara :)

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

i totally agree — j.crew blew it out of the water with this collection! have you seen their new tulle collection for june? to die for!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Bathing suits can be a very sensitive subject. I think she looks fabulous in her suit, but I'm still searching for the perfect one for me. I like the blue two piece you have featured.

Related Posts with Thumbnails