Thursday, May 13, 2010

Style file: Candy Coloured Kitchen



...Remember a few weeks ago when I did a little post on pale pink and green as a Clever Colour Combo? At the time I wasn't able to find an example of those colours actually used in a room... But then I came across this delightful kitchen in House Beautiful. Isn't it just lovely!  I imagine a pretty, happy, domestic goddess type entertaining her girlfriends whilst whipping up delicious fair like quiche and cupcakes in there... Can you see her?

6 comments:

Courtney L said...

I especially love the green stool, my grandparents had a similar one in their beach home...

xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh yes I can see her! I wish I would have such a cute kitchen. Adorable colours and the rose detailing is so stunning!
Kisses and Happy Friday:)

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh, I love that! Love the pale pink and green, and also, can't figure out what that thing is in the background, but it looks like some sort of cookie dispenser! At least, that is what I choose to think! ;)

Ces't La Vie said...

i do love this, it's so gorgeous and just home-y feeling :)
those colors go so great together

Sara

The Zhush said...

I can! And I am telling her to make a whole bunch more for ME!

drollgirl said...

it IS delightful!!! love it!

and i hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails