Monday, May 17, 2010

Two things to ♥ {Home Edition}


...The decorating style of Jeanne d'Arc Living. (My mum recently told me about this amazing magazine, and I can see why she loves it: The featured interiors/exteriors are so incredibly similar to those that she creates, that if I didn't know better, I'd say these pictures were taken at her house...)






...And this video that my husband just sent me. 


...Both {magazine and song} leave me feeling happy and content as I am pleasantly reminded of my personal concept(s) of Home.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you feel refreshed and ready for a new week. Xx


3 comments:

Josie said...

Ohhh - I LOVE that song! Thanks for posting the video, hadn't seen that.

xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Great song :) The whole post made me so happy :) Look at this room ...ohhh so beautiful! I have to check out this magazine :)
Kisses and I wish you a lovely Tuesday :)

Ces't La Vie said...

i loved that song! It gave me a happiness boost :) so home-y

xoxo
sara

Related Posts with Thumbnails