Friday, June 18, 2010

Quote of Note {Ms. Garbo on Hollywood}


"If only those who dream about Hollywood knew how difficult it all is." Greta Garbo



"I don't want to be a silly temptress. I cannot see any sense in getting dressed up and doing nothing but tempting men in pictures."  Greta Garbo


...Take that Megan Fox et al. :)  I'm in love with the simple styling in this portrait; the hair, the eye makeup, that ring! Greta was so fantastic, wasn't she? So un-Hollywood. Another thing that struck me as I read these quotes was how some things just never change...

Happy Friday everyone, hope you all have something really lovely planned for the weekend... Xx

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Stunning quote and she is amazing!
Happy weekend, darling and see you soon:)

Kerri said...

oh, old hollywood- greta is beautiful, and so much more...

shari @ little blue deer said...

Fabulous quote, and she looks stunning. I agree about Megan... eh.

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

Emelie, thank you so much for that. A beautiful, talented and stylish woman who is simply stunning. Hollywood take note, please, so agree about Megan... Love from London x

Related Posts with Thumbnails