Friday, June 04, 2010

Quote of Note



"I think the best thing I can do is to be a distraction. A husband lives and breathes his work all day long. If he comes home to more table thumping, how can the poor man ever relax?"  Jackie Kennedy

...This just makes me smile. (And my husband, I'm sure!) But seriously, how gorgeous was Jackie? I know it's almost a cliche to say, but I truly can't think of anyone more stylish. I hear Katie Holmes is about to portray the late Mrs. Kennedy in a film. Nothing against Katie of course, she's very cute and all - but those sure are big shoes to fill...

Anyways, just wanted to wish you all a Happy Friday!
Hope you've got something lovely planned. Xx

7 comments:

Tricia Rose said...

Jackie lived in a rarified world! It could be brutal to wives though.

Happy Friday - now whenever I have a slice of La Brea Whole Wheat I think of you!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

very very big shoes, maybe too big??
She has amazing!!

Diana Mieczan said...

So true...I hope she will manage! That is a great quote...I have to show it to Balazs:)
Kisses and have a beautiful weekend:)

Courtney L said...

She looks stunning in that photo!!

Love the quotes!

Kerri said...

yes! jackie was so stylish- i wonder how katie is going to pull that off?!!

The Zhush said...

Big, stylish shoes indeed. Hadn't heard about this, but now I am very intrigued. Thinking Katie can pull it off actually1

Christi said...

I love this post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails