Monday, June 07, 2010

Two things to ♥





In honor of the fact that yesterday was the National Day of Sweden, today's picks are in shades of sky blue and buttery yellow (just like the motherland flag...) Crisp stripes and classic shape make this Cornishware teacup a desirable staple. Available in sets of four at Dean & Deluca. Oh and I practically gasped with delight when I laid eyes on a picture of this sumptuous leather tote that the nice advertising people at Barneys kindly emailed me. But then came the realisation that it was "A Fendi", meaning of course that the price - like the style factor - is quite, quite high...



6 comments:

Josie said...

That bag is to die!!

xo Josie

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy Holiday:)
I love the bag and you cant go wrong with a cute cup like that...I love it!!!!
Kisses my darling:)

Tanja Arvidsson Ortner said...

Jag hade ju inte dött för den gula väskan precis... :) Men koppen var himla fin! Kraaamis

shari @ little blue deer said...

Love blue and yellow, for sure. So cheerful! That bag is great, I like bags in offbeat colors, like orange and green (and yellow!). Loved your comment on my blog, I will now think of myself as bright and shiny as opposed to culturally dull and overfed! ;) XO!

drollgirl said...

well the teacup is jUST ADORABLE! and most likely affordable, which i KNOW the fendi bag is not! grumble grumble.

and thank you for your sweet comment -- i really appreciate it. :)

Cornflake said...

I love blue and yellow, so summery and happy! :-)

Loving your blog by the way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails