Friday, July 23, 2010

Quote of Note - Rita Hayworth


When asked what had held up her dress in Gilda, she replied,
"Two things."



Reporter: "What do you think when you look at yourself in the mirror after waking up in the morning?" Rita Hayworth: "Darling, I don`t wake up till the afternoon."

...Ahh, Rita - a girl after my own heart. :)

So, Friday already - are you doing something fun this weekend? We're headed to the beach, and I know it will be lovely. I actually haven't gone in the ocean a single time this year, (it's been cold!) but I've got a feeling tomorrow will be the day. I just bought a new swimsuit to show off (or cover up, depending on my mood ;) nothing special really, just a plain, black DKNY Fifties style number, but it does the trick...

Wishing you a Happy Friday, Friends!

3 comments:

Tricia Rose said...

Put the blame on Mame - she can take it!

Kerri said...

have fun at the beach! i would love to be at the beach right about now- :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Have a wonderful Sunday,sweetie on the beach and see you soon:)

Kisses my lovely:)

Ps: Hope you had a chance to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! Last day,today:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails