Friday, November 19, 2010

No, this is not {just} a beer belly

I saw my doctor today for a regular checkup and she told me that from now on my uterus will grow about 1/2" (1cm) per week. Some quick math later and I realised that means another 6 inches (or 12 cm) of belly expansion!! So I rushed home to snap a photo of my current "light" state to look back at fondly in the months to come...


{Private Image}

In other news I am happy to report that our wee laddie has a good strong heartbeat, is active as can be and likes to kick his mother (quite hard!) in the gut at (almost) precisely 9 AM every day ...So as to force me out of bed at a civilised hour I presume... Well, the little rascal has yet to meet me face to face of course, but soon enough he'll learn that we Stanfields are Night People! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails