Saturday, November 20, 2010

There. I'm hooked.

...Just came back from a spot of shopping at the new(ish) Anthropologie on Beverly Blvd. The store has an expanded home section which is wonderful, and I love that they always have a huge sale going on with savings on everything from lampshades to underwear. Best of all - it's within easy walking distance from where we live :) ...So far, I've managed to resist pretty much all baby shopping (with the exception of one teeny tiny outfit while we were on holiday). But as soon as I laid eyes on this little bear by Jellycat, I knew he had to be my son's first teddy. The floodgates have officially opened... Next week: crib + bedding.


Sooo soft and cuddly - how could the baby not love him?
{Private Image}

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww that teddy is perfect and the photo of your belly below is amazing too:) So happy for you,sweetie
Kisses and enjoy your day

Tanja Arvidsson Ortner said...

Kul att du börjat blogga igen! Såå fina magbilder!!! Kram

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes said...

Anthropologie does always have the best home goods! I can spend so much time (and money!) in there. That teddy bear is perfect, looks so cuddly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails