Thursday, December 02, 2010

Handmade Cards

December 2nd already... I managed to get our advent decorations up in time for last Sunday and the apartment looks cosy enough to rouse my Christmas spirit a little (in spite of the L.A blue skies and mild temps)... Time to think of that yearly "chore" (albeit one that I enjoy) of choosing a nice Christmas card to send friend and family! Are you one of those crafty people who create your own? I'm so not - I just don't possess the patience... But that certainly doesn't mean I can't appreciate the hard work of others :)  Browsing through Etsy just now, I spotted these:

{Image via Etsy}

Christmassy yet quite chic, aren't they? Personally, I have a soft spot for anything with a ribbon, the red gem in the middle of the O is also a nice touch, and I like the cutout tree on the envelope. It's those small, thoughtful details that make handmade cards so special... Oh, perhaps I should give it a go after all... Next year. For now though, I could always just get these as they are available and made to order here.


1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Those are really sweeet too..Each year I promise myself that I make Christmas cards but than I always run out of time and end up buying cards...hahah
Thanks for the reminder...I have to get my cards this weeekend:)
Kisses,sweetie

Related Posts with Thumbnails