Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Ok, I think it works now...

I've re-posted the video of Moses, so if you couldn't see it before, you should be able to now!

Hope you are all having a good week so far? We've been having the loveliest weather here in L.A. lately and I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of solitude and relative quiet while they last (as opposed to spending every waking moment aching for the baby to show his little face. :)

Below are some pictures from a couple of recent beach walks, as well as an extraordinary double rainbow outside our window in December...





Work it baby!


{Private Images}


Not long until spring now... Have you noticed the days lasting a little longer already?


3 comments:

drollgirl said...

can you believe this weather?! it is GLORIOUS, and your shots reflect it well!

i saw a double rainbow a few months ago, and almost crashed my car trying to get good photos of it. sadly i wasn't successful in my photographic attempts, but at least my car is still intact. lol

countdown to your baby's arrival!!! how exciting!!!!

Kerri said...

looks like a double rainbow?! beautiful. i haven't seen a rainbow in a long time...

myfavoritebabybedding said...

I love the baby pictures and what I noticed was the design of the changing table is perfect (the way it is angled up on the sides). Why did they ever make them the other way, where babies could roll off so easily. And I loved the knit hat. I think it is really important for babies to wear hats, since they have no hair to keep them warm and so much heat goes out through your head.

Related Posts with Thumbnails