Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Beach Walk

Hi everyone, Wednesday already... Hope you had a nice weekend and a good start to the week?
...So last Sunday, Sean and I took my mum and Noah to one of our favourite spots in Malibu. This beach never disappoints, even on a somewhat gloomy day the natural beauty is just breathtaking and always makes me thankful that I get to live right here, right now.








11+ years together; time (apparently) to sport matching shoes...(!)




An old fishing boat that had capsized rather artfully, I thought.
 


Noah is finally big enough to be in his Baby Bjorn. :)
 

3 comments:

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

This looks so nice - having lived close to the coast for a while, I now really miss the sea... Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it since I know how little time is left with a baby :-) Love from London xo

Lene Maria said...

That looks absolutely divine. Noah is the most adorable baby!!! Hope you are all well. xoxo from CPH.

Christi Mullet said...

Delightful photos, Emelie. You and your mom look so much alike! Noah is growing so fast...what a love. I adored your announcements! Take care, friend. Hope to see you soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails