Friday, June 17, 2011

Domestic Goodness

Nigella says to soak some sultanas in rum or bourbon to bring out the flavour of her banana-walnut bread. But if you, like me, are not a fan of raisins, you can just mix whatever liquor you got with the bananas (well almost). I used brandy when I made this yesterday and it came out good.

Happy Friday!








Recipe courtesy of Nigella Lawson, How to Be a Domestic Goddess.
(To make the image larger: Click on it, then click again to zoom.)

{Private Images}

3 comments:

McDougall said...

Looks wonderful! I miss my old over...the one that worked. :(

McDougall said...

Meant oven...I AM tired.

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

You were right to share this, it looks gooooood :-) Yep, I've got that book too and love Nigella's approach. Hope your Sunday is good, Love from London xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails