Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The First Supper {Five Months}


On the Menu: Puree of Organic Sweet Potatoes.



Sooo, what have we here...?
 

Are you saying I'm supposed to eat this??
  

Hahaha no way!
 

For real? ... All right I guess, but how does it work?
 

Ahaaaa!
 

...K, I can dig it.
  

Hey, how do you like my new beard?
 

Just kidding. Of course I know how to use a dinner napkin!

{Private Images}

And in other much delayed five month news, (just like this time last year, I can't seem to get my act together for blogging...Must be the sunshine :) here are the stats from Noah's last checkup if you'd like to know:
Height: 26, 1/4". Weight: 16 lb, 14oz. Still doing great overall, the little man certainly is personality plus these days; We're seeing the budding of both a wicked sense of humour and a strong will... (Where does he get it?) More and more, I feel like I'm not only having a baby in tow, but an actual little friend. I love it.

...Hope your summer is going well? By the way, did you go in the ocean yet? I've only dipped my toes a few times so far, shameful really. - The Pacific is just so cold!! But, in my opinion, summer equals swimming so this coming weekend I think I'll have to brave it...

Xx
 

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..my heart is melting. What a cutie:) Glad you are doing well, my dear. Have a fantastic day
Muah

Tricia Rose said...

Yay! a baby with a soul patch!

So nice to hear from you Emelie, I have been doing nothing but work but it is deeply refreshing to visit Noah and his mum!

Tanja Arvidsson Ortner said...

Ha, ha, vilken rolig bildserie! Ser såå fram emot att ses i augusti! Kram

theappletea said...

the smiling photo is the best!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails