Sunday, December 11, 2011

Uh Oh


"Problem?"

"What's up there...?"

"Hey heeeey..."

"Let the good times begin!"



...So now you know why I have been missing in (blogging) action. 

It's the third Sunday of Advent already (what?!) Trying my bestest over here not to let "the most wonderful time of the year" fly by too fast... Noah and I have been fighting another bad cold all week, so decorations and festivities have had to wait. I did manage to order our Christmas cards though, so hopefully some of you will have your yearly greetings from the Stanfield-Olcott's in the mail before too long. And today we're finally on the mend; the afternoon looks set to be all about gift shopping interspersed with the obligatory cup of hot chocolate...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo

ps. While we're on the subject - A stranger in a cafe told Noah yesterday that he was like a perfect little Christmas ornament! I thought that was such a lovely (and season appropriate) compliment. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like Noah has a love of books just like his mom and dad... and I, too, have a pix of Sean seeking just the right book with other booKs scattered on the floor around his feet! xxoo Peg

Christi said...

Ahhh, mobility! Here is when life gets a bit more interesting. Have fun with your wee, blue-eyed 'ornament' and hubby this holiday. We miss you and hope to see you (and meet him) soon! I'm hoping Matt surprises me with a trip to Cali for Christmas. ;)

Kerri said...

stay away from the bottle, noah! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails