Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy {Valentine's} Day!



Love was all around today; even amongst the flamingos at the Los Angeles Zoo, where I spent a chilly but fun afternoon with my boys.



And I can scarcely believe it, but my beloved brother turned 40 today! The picture above was taken on our wedding day - when Jens acted Best Man, driver and toast master. :) I think it captures him perfectly; Ever the attentive big brother/gentleman, you can still sense from the cheeky smile that mischief is a-brewing, even under that fancy top hat  ...

Let's see, what else... Oh, that's right:



He is ONE!! :) But more details on that later this week; it's close to midnight now and I have to run before the hour is up and I officially turn into a pumpkin... (!) 

 ❤   





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is SOME car!!! Fancy wheels already... too cool! xxoo peggy

Liz said...

How have I not met him yet?! Terrible. Thank God for the Blog World. I am grateful for yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails