Wednesday, February 01, 2012

More Cuteness

Oh my goodness - have you ever seen a baby sloth before?  I just joke- (sort of) asked Sean what he was planning on getting me for Valentine's day and this picture is what he pulled up on his computer! (Apparently he'd read about some actress getting one for her birthday). Anyway, I think I might actually hold him to it...

Image Credit

...Of course I still have this one from last year...




And no other Valentine's day gift is ever going to top that. Like, ever. :)

Hope you've had a good week so far?  I am looking forward to this weekend when I am going birthday shopping for my soon to be one year-old :) and when I hope that we as a family will finally (and collectively) have beat the most stubborn cold in recent memory... xo


2 comments:

Liz said...

Funny, even full grown sloths are cuter than most dogs I know. Great photo. Moses would be so jealous.

Christi said...

Hello, darling! I was thinking of your sweet Noah the other day as I came across his birth announcement. Wow! A year has passed already? Happy, happy birthday to Noah! Sounds like we're making a weekend trip to San Fran in mid May, fyi. Join us if you're able!

Related Posts with Thumbnails