Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cheers!





My loving, caring, independent, stylish, easygoing, artistic, genuine, fun, beautiful mother turns 60 today... It's kind of crazy - I mean, I can remember when she was 35! :) I know a lot of people say this about their moms, but she really IS the best and even though we talk on the phone every week, I miss her all the time. 
Happy happy, birthday Mamma - I so wish we could be in Sweden and celebrate with you today. 


With me in LA, Christmas 2011.

With Sean and Noah in Sweden last summer

With Noah in LA, Christmas Day 2011

2 comments:

Mamman said...

Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to Anna --- and all well-deserved! We love that we can claim her as our family and wish we could have coffee more often with her. Miss you Anna!
Peg

Related Posts with Thumbnails