Thursday, July 18, 2013

Memory


Well, it's been a while...
I've been stressing about the never ending avalanche of photos (I am a "full-time-mom" these days and my kid is cute - what can I say(!)) filling up my tiny corner of the iCloud for months now, thinking that I really ought to blog - and then... !!
Therefore - as much for my own sanity's sake (ok, more) as for that of the mild enjoyment of any straggling reader who may still lurk here from time to time - I've finally decided to back-log some of our more memorable moments from this past winter and spring. Starting tomorrow, the plan is to intersperse these nostalgic retrospectives with current affairs, time - and lets face it - will power permitting...

To (recent) memories! :)






In Grand Central Park, L.A. June 2013
[Private Images]


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails